Technology-obsessed consumers are wreaking havoc on retail, placing slow-moving businesses at risk of not just falling behind, but falling off the radar. The shakeout began with two recent events: a surge in store closings and a list of big losers from the holiday season.
This on-demand webinar, moderated by RIS News Editor-in-Chief Joe Skorupa, features straight talk from Gartner Analyst Jeff Roster and TIBCO Event Processing CTO Richard Tibbetts regarding what retailers are doing today to survive and how to plan for tomorrow to thrive.
View this webinar today to learn how you can:
– Expand multichannel initiatives
– Develop a mobile enterprise and store strategy
– Create social analytics and big data capabilities
– Update POS and mobile POS to serve stores of the future
– Gain fast and flexible fulfillment
– Empower and engage consumers
Get a reality check – watch “Major Findings from the 2014 Gartner/RIS Retail Tech Study” now.